What is the effectual gain of using humanoids in space?
How is Space1 integrating humanoid machines into space missions?
Space1 takes humanoids very seriously, integrating a series of artificial clones and unique constructs for conducting various space missions.
The Clone Series is stamped out through modern reproductive means to rapidly deploy a group of pioneering space humanoids whose sole purpose is to serve their human counterparts.
Humanoids have their own version of cryogenic stasis for long duration space flight using a power source and time keeping. Currently Space1 rocket flights are short duration.
Advantages to humanoid use include the following:
* No breathable air needed
* Can withstand extreme G forces
* Can be radiation hardened
* Able to assume space positions
* Capable of space walks
* Require no perishable food
* May be self repairing
* Meticulously follows commands
* Withstands high pressures
* Functions in space vacuum
* Extreme durability
* Mind is downloadable
* Has extreme patience
* No bio-atrophy
* Adaptable to weightlessness
* Can pilot craft
* Can datalog
* Recites/replays missions
* True multitasking
* Group functioning
* Integrates with Mission Control
* Great longevity
* Human companion